SUPPLIERS AND USEFUL LINKS
Digital Camera Warehouse - Australian on-line camera store. Rechargeable batteries.
PLE Computers - Great value Perth computer store.
EQUIPMENT BRANDS USED BY INSMART
ASUS - Motherboards and notebook computers.
HP - Colour laser printers.
PERTH SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
Aquarius Business Support - Book keeping and office management services.
Clear Focus Counselling - Retrain your thinking and get to where you want to be.
Father's Warehouse - A charity that recycles unwanted electrical equipment.
PrintSynch - Printers and multi function devices.
Superior Business Networks - Fortnightly business mentoring, networking and business referrals.
Tax And Accounting - Taxation compliance and business advice.
Tyler Technical Services - Perth smart wiring, home automation and lighting specialist.
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack - Plays all major audio and video formats.
Pack N Post - File sharing for HTTP servers.
Winrar - RAR ISO and ZIP archives - create or extract files.
All NETTOOLS - Whois, Trace Route, Ping, NS look up.
Way Back Machine - View web sites from years ago.
XinBox - Easily create a contact form to hide your E-mail address.
Repair PunkBuster - A "how to" guide for on-line gaming
USEFUL LINKS FOR PERTH, W.A. AND AUSTRALIA
Perth Bus and train journey planner
Find a Justice of the Peace
Roadworks, Incidents & Events (main roads W.A.)
The West Australian
Perth Metro Forecast
Perth 128km Radar
Australia Mean Sea Level Pressure Analysis
HOW TO REDUCE VEHICLE FUEL CONSUMPTION
Don't waste your money on fuel additives or fuel catalysts.
10 Tips from Choice Australia
- Use your car less ó walk, cycle, carpool or use public transport instead. In particular, avoid short trips.
- Avoid hard acceleration and braking. Try to anticipate traffic flow and drive smoothly at a steady speed.
- Shift up through the gears early ó high revs use more fuel.
- Avoid driving in peak hour.
- Donít warm up your engine ó itís unnecessary and wastes fuel.
- Avoid idling for extended periods.
- Inflate tyres close to the maximum pressure recommended by the manufacturer and make sure the wheels are properly aligned.
- Ensure your car is serviced regularly, and tuned to the manufacturerís specifications.
- Take off the roof rack when you donít need it.
- Remove heavy loads from your car when you donít need them.
Note: Many tyres can be safely inflated to 40psi. This increases the life span of the tyre as well as reducing fuel consumption.
A unique cropping tool for cropping and sizing images without distortion.
Quickly and easily layout images on a page for printing and size images to exactly fit photo frames.